|My Staycation at Novotel|
|Deluxe room at Linden Suites|
Staycation in Metro Manila is possible and safe again. Get ready to plan your holiday stays in the Metro from this list of hotels with Department of Tourism (DOT) Safety Seal Certification.
The DOT is only allowing accredited accommodation establishments (AEs) to accept guests checking in for leisure. These hotels have acquired the departments safety seal certification after applying for a Certificate of Authority to Operate as Staycation (CAOS) and passing the rigid inspection to make sure their property strictly adhere to the minimum health and safety guidelines.
You can click the links to book the best deals on a hotel room:
Hotels not listed Staycation AEs can’t accept leisure guests. For hotels, hostels and new enterprises that are interested to apply for accreditation, the DOT’s online accreditation system can be accessed through Accreditation Portal: https://accreditation.tourism.gov.ph/
(The government is only allowing staycations within regions in areas under Alert Levels 3 and 4, GCQ, and GCQ with Heightened Restrictions)
1. Guests of all ages must present a Vaccination Card / Swab or Saliva-based RT-PCR Test within 48 hours prior to check-in.
2. Persons NOT allowed:
- Guests from areas under granular lockdown or Alert Level 5
- Guests under mandatory quarantine
- Guests unable to quarantine in their households
3. Guests crossing area boundaries shall be under Point-To-Point travel arrangement.
4. The LGU responsible may impose reasonable requirements for inbound guests crossing area boundaries.